Friday, November 20, 2009

ICAO AVIATION SECURITY CARGO COURSE 09th - 13th Nov 2009

On 09th to 13th Nov 2009 I attended ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organisation)Aviation Security Cargo Course as Malaysia's representative. The Instructors is my Boss and my Senior Executive..E-ra.. The course is about cargo in aviation security context and the best part was I met participants from other countries such as Thailand, Hong Kong, Nigeria, Korea and Bangladesh and managed to establish networking amongst ourselves.
PakLah From Penang and Azizan from KLIA with Participant From Thailand..Sukanya..very soft spoken lady...

with Handsome guy from Hong Kong..With Sukanya and Azizan
With some of the participants during site visit to Animal Hotel ..6 stars hotel Kemi from Nigeria, Sukanya from Thailand, Kak Najat and me from KLIA Malaysia..
Kemi with our instructor..E-ra. At the back..Paklah, the 'interframe' guy

No comments:

Post a Comment